- British Open Nogi 2009 – White Bronze
- London Open Gi 2010 – Blue Silver
- British Open Gi 2011 – Blue Silver
- British Open Gi 2012 – Blue Silver
- British Open Gi 2013 – Purple Bronze
- Brritish Open Gi 2015 – Purple Gold
- Started Nov 2007
- Blue Dec 2009
- Purple Jan 2013
• Black belt Japanese JuiJitsu
Get to Know Jacques Ward
What would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island (no mobile or friends/family)?
- Desert island survival book
Describe your perfect Day that does not involve BJJ.
- Early morning gym session, afternoon nap and a pint in the local pub.
Where do you most want to travel apart from the obvious …Brazil, but have never been?
What is your favourite memory about training?
- Coming away knowing I had learned something new or had helped someone else on there jiu jitsu journey.
What is your favourite Film? What is your favourite book?
- Harry Potter (Book).
- Any Bruce Lee film.
What was your favourite technique in BJJ/MMA /Wrestling?
- Arm Drag / Arm bar
What has been your biggest challenge in martial arts?
- Learning to control my nerves in a competition
What is your biggest success up until now?
- Learning more each day and achieving the best that I can.
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
- Why travel back? I always like to move foward…. it would also be cool to watch England win the 1966 world cup.
How would your friends describe you?
- Green, big, strong…. and you wouldn’t like me when i’m angry.