- Competition Year No. Fights Results Medal Belt
- European Open Jiu-Jitsu Championship 2010 1 L None White
- GI British Open 2010 3 WWL None White
- No Gi British Open 2010 3 WWL Bronze White
- GI Seni 2010 2 WL None White
- BJJ London Open 2010 2 WL None White
- GI British Open 2011 3 WWL None White
- No Gi British Open 2011 1 L None Blue
- GI British Open 2012 3 WWL None Blue
- GI British Open 2013 1 L None Blue
- High Wycombe – KLEOS 3 GI 2015 3 WLL None Blue
- British Open 2015 2015 1 L None Blue
- Date Joined: 2009
- Blue Belt: 10 September 2011
- Purple Belt: 6 July 2015
Get to Know Jacques Ward
What would you want with you if you were stranded on a deserted island (no mobile or friends/family)?
• Desert island survival book
Describe your perfect Day that does not involve BJJ.
• Early morning gym session, afternoon nap and a pint in the local pub.
Where do you most want to travel apart from the obvious …Brazil, but have never been?
What is your favourite memory about training?
• Coming away knowing I had learned something new or had helped someone else on there jiu jitsu journey.
Who is your favourite Film? What is your favourite book?
• Harry Potter (Book).
• Any Bruce Lee film.
What was your favourite technique in BJJ/MMA /Wrestling?
• Arm Drag / Arm bar
What has been your biggest challenge in martial arts?
• Learning to control my nerves in a competition
What is your biggest success up until now?
• Learning more each day and achieving the best that I can
If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
• Why travel back? I always like to move foward…. it would also be cool to watch England win the 1966 world cup.
How would your friends describe you?
• Green, big, strong…. and you wouldn’t like me when i’m angry.